NETA Airdrop #
32,950 NETA was allocated to be distributed to early Juno users who claimed the ‘GovDrop’ at neta.money. GovDrop was a variation of the fairdrop, a popular airdrop distribution in the early Cosmos IBC period.
NETA Airdrop Snapshot #
At the time of the Moneta upgrade (December 15th), a snapshot was taken of the Juno Network distributed ledger.
NETA Airdrop Criteria #
The NETA BlackPaper1 describes the NETA GovDrop distribution:
- Person delegated at least 25 JUNO on-chain = 1 NETA
- Person voted on at least 1 on-chain governance proposal = 10 bonus NETA
- Person voted on all on-chain governance proposals = 5 bonus NETA
- Person delegated to at least 1 validator outside the top 20 = 0.2 bonus NETA
With 25 JUNO delegated and qualifiying for all the bonus criteria. 16.2 NETA was the maximum allocated per user.
NETA Airdrop Claim Period #
The NETA airdrop was claimable in the month Febuary 2022. All unclaimed NETA was permanently burned at the end of February.
- 31,886.6 NETA was claimed
- 1,063.4 NETA was permanently burned